Participation in a trade exhibition provides ‘Face To Face’ marketing and works better than any other form of advertising or promotion. The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show will provide you with the opportunity to meet and do business with a large number of home owners – face to face.
Many products have to be seen, demonstrated, tasted or examined first hand before a purchase decision is made. In the case to larger investments a relationship and trust have to be established before an order will be confirmed.
Visitors to The permanent tsb Ideal Homes Show are there to find solutions to their home improvement project, to see the latest trends in interior design and décor, the find ways to save on their energy bills, to add value to their homes and to enhance their lifestyles.
• Build new business relationships
• Meet prospective customers
• Increase your product and brand awareness
• Listen to what your customers are looking for
• Build your contact database for future sales
‘Face To Face’ marketing works better than any other form of advertising or promotion.
The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show will provide you with the opportunity to meet and develop meaningful working relationships with a large number of prospective customers and/or to secure sales directly from your stand.
Statistics from The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show 2015
Autumn 2014 (4 days) 28,375
Spring 2015 (3 days) 26,482
Number of Exhibitors
Autumn 2014 – 227 exhibitors
Spring 2014 – 222 exhibitors
The visitor exit survey undertaken by Business Information Group among 431 visitors to the Spring 2015 permanent tsb Ideal Home Show indicated the following:
- 95% Of Visitors Rated Their Visit As Worthwhile Or Very Worthwhile
- 17% or buying, building or moving house
- 26% Are planning an extending or major renovating..
- 23% Are planning to paint or decorate their home.
- 13% Are planning to upgrade a kitchen or bathroom.
- 29% Said they did or will placed orders for furniture, décor, flooring or lighting.
- 76% Said They Would Return Next Year.
- 76% Of Visitors Made Or Will Make A Purchase As A Result Of Their Visit.
(Sources: Independent Visitor Survey by Business Information Group)
Social – demographic Profile
ABC1 = 72%
With Children 37%
18 – 25 3%
25 – 35 20%
35 – 45 41%
45 – 55 24%
55 – 65 126%