Participation in a trade exhibition provides ‘Face To Face’ marketing and works better than any other form of advertising or promotion. The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show will provide you with the opportunity to meet and do business with a large number of home owners – face to face.
Many products have to be seen, demonstrated, tasted or examined first hand before a purchase decision is made. In the case to larger investments a relationship and trust have to be established before an order will be confirmed.
Visitors to The permanent tsb Ideal Homes Show are there to find solutions to their home improvement project, to see the latest trends in interior design and décor, the find ways to save on their energy bills, to add value to their homes and to enhance their lifestyles.
• Build new business relationships
• Meet prospective customers
• Increase your product and brand awareness
• Listen to what your customers are looking for
• Build your contact database for future sales
‘Face To Face’ marketing works better than any other form of advertising or promotion.
The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show will provide you with the opportunity to meet and develop meaningful working relationships with a large number of prospective customers and/or to secure sales directly from your stand.
Statistics from the permanent tsb Ideal Home Show 2018
*Visitor can give more than one reason for attending.
The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show is 24% ahead of global benchmarks for visitors with three or more visits and 17% ahead on its core following.
AB C1 ABC1 Spring 2018 55% 21.1% 76.1% Autumn 2017 51% 31% 82% Spring 2017 46% 28% 74%
Spring 2018 Spring 2017 Autumn 2017 Male 29% 42% 33% Female 71% 58% 67% With Children 22% 24% 23%
For more show statistics click here
View show floor plan click here
- Discover Harvey Norman’s Spring Summer 2019 Home collection at the Ideal Home Show
- Meet Deirdre Whelan – Interior Designer and Judge of RTÉ’s Home of The Year
- How to choose the right contractor for your home improvement
- Peter Crowley – Architect and Judge of RTÉ’s Home of The Year
- Get to know Rebecca Roe