Ideal Energy and Technology
Ideal Energy and Technology is full of smart ideas to make your life easier and more enjoyable.
Reduce Energy Bills
Use the latest technology to control your heating and your home energy cost. See the latest in insulation, double glazing, doors and window from the leading suppliers.
- Insulation Systems & Materials
- Thermally Efficient Doors And Windows
- Heating & Heating Control Systems
- Solid Fuel Systems & Supplies
- Alternative Energy Systems/ Solar/ Wind
- Heat Pumps – Energy from the air
- Flue restrictors, reflectors and heat exchangers
- Energy sources such as Gas, Electricity, Oil and Solid Fuel
Better Energy Homes – Grants
The Better Energy Home Scheme, administered by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, provides grants to homeowners to upgrade their homes including:
- Insulation Grants
- Solar Thermal Grant
- Heat Pump Systems Grant
- Heating Control Grant
SEAI – The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland are providing advice on energy saving and home energy grants on stand Q30 and will be in Mitsubishi Electric Home Advice Theatre each day of the event.
The opportunities that are available to home owners through the use of the latest technology are considerable.
The Internet of Things – where everyday appliances are connected through Wi-Fi and the internet -together with developments in sustainable heating systems, home entertainment, security and everyday living have created considerable opportunities to improve comfort and efficiency in every home.
The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show is the single most comprehensive source of the information you need.
What’s New in Home Technology?
- Smart Fridges so you can see inside from your mobile phone
- Smart Cookers that can be turned on to warm up before you get home
- Smart plugs and appliances like electric blankets that can be turned on or off remotely
- Heating systems that control each room, timing and temperature from your phone
- Control Music, video, internet, TV in every room without wires
- See who is outside before you answer the door
- See your kids in bed or at play from your phone or tablet
- Unlock your door or set / unset your alarm from your phone