Inspiration is key to injecting that WOW factor into your renovation, extension of home upgrade strategy.Collette Ward Interiors is the designer of the Showhouse at this Autumn’s permanent tsb Ideal Home Show.
This Autumn’s Showhouse which will be a unique, luxurious, comfortable and well designed home with an underlying sense of style and timelessness that survives the passage of design trends.
With over twenty years in business Collette Ward Interiors has an established reputation for providing creative, contemporary and traditional design solutions with a strong emphasis on the creation of an environment that is comfortable, practical and elegant.
Our philosophy – giving our clients unique, colourful, comfortable and well designed homes with an underlying sense of style that survives the passage of design trends.
How To Get Involved
Suppliers selected to participate in the Showhouse are provided with a unique means of brand and product promotion unlike any other form of marketing or advertising.
Tens of thousands of inspiration hungry home owners visit the Showhouse in search of ideas, products and brands that will work in their homes resulting in increased sales for the supplier participation for many months following the event.List of Home Products in the Showhouse
Suppliers are invited to apply to showcase their products in this beautiful Showhouse.
Concession fees vary but are less than the cost of most advertising opportunities.
Here are the products that can be accommodated
- Bathroom – Sanitaryware & Tiling
- Bedlinen and accessories
- Bedroom Furniture
- Built in Joinery
- Curtains and fabrics
- Doors and Windows
- Fireplace & Fires
- Flooring – wood, carpet & tiles
- For Sale Sign
- Garden Design & Landscaping
Benefits For Your Business
- Home Automation & Entertainment
- Joinery & Bespoke Fitted Furniture
- Lighting & Lamps
- Outdoor furniture & lighting
- Soft Furnishings
- Stone Cladding
- Storage Systems
- Tableware & Glassware
- Vacuum Cleaner & Fans
- Wall graphics
- Wardrobe / Dressing Room
Suppliers participating in the Showhouse receive the following promotional support:
- Product and contact details and listing in Showhouse handout distributed to all visitors
- Professional photos for your own promotional use
- Branding plaques in each room where your products are being showcased.
- Showhouse Preview & listing in Independent Newspaper Show Guide – (300,000 readers) published on the Friday 27th
- Free Friday / Monday e-tickets for your customers and potential clients
- Your Promotional Literature distributed at manned information desk at Showhouse Exit
- Extensive PR/Advertising campaigns and competition opportunities in the media
- Promotion of Event and Showhouse includes 250,000 Tickets including Drops in Dublin.
- Showhouse ezine to SDL’s database of 100,000 permission emails just prior to the event
- Involvement in Social Media campaign.
- Complimentary Tickets to all The Irish Times home delivery and online subscribers.
- Media Partners include: Irish Times, House & Home Magazine, Image Interiors & Living, Image Magazine, FM104.
- Company/brand listing & links on the Showhouse sections of the Show website and online promotion through ezines.
- Concessionaires must supply, deliver, fit and remove products to a fixed schedule.
- Optional Extra: Exhibition stand at an extra costing from €1,100 plus VAT (4 Sq. metres).
Further details from