Finline Furniture Showhouse
The Finline Furniture Showhouse designed by Helen McAlinden
A very special Showhouse is planned for this Autumn with Finline Furniture as the overall sponsor in collaboration with the designer, Helen McAlinden.
Collaboration is the name of the game these days, and Finline Furniture has a great reputation for excellent sofas, and of course Helen McAlinden herself is an award-winning fashion designer.
This unique partnership will create a contemporary showhouse that marries beautiful furnishings with good design, classic, sophisticated style and possibly most importantly, fine fabrics.
co name product web Andrea Flanagan ART Arran Street East HOME ACCESSORIES http://www.arranstreeteast.ie Bergman DUXIANA BED http://www.bergman.ie Colin Harris Studio CRAFT FURNITURE http://www.colinharris.ie Panfili MIRRORS http://www.panfiliinteriors.com Design Emporium BATHROOM TILES http://www.designemporium.ie Des Kelly Interiors QUICK STEP FLOORING & SH4 http://www.deskelly.ie DID Electrical 50” TV LIVING ROOM http://www.did.ie Dulux Paints Ireland PAINT CONCESSION http://www.dulux.ie/en/articles/signature-collection Evoke Kitchens KITCHEN, LIGHTING + L72 http://www.evokekitchens.ie Fantasy Lights GARDEN LIGHTING http://www.fantasylights.com Finline Furniture SPONSOR & SH15 http://www.finlinefurniture.ie Foxford Woollen Mills THROWS AND BEDLINEN http://www.foxfordwoollenmills.com Heatco Woodfuels Ltd ELECTRIC FIRE http://www.heatco.ie Helen McAlinden INTERIOR DESIGN + SH15 http://www.helenmcalinden.com Hercuglas Teoranta HEAT PUMP http://www.hercuglas.ie Komandor Sliding Wardrobes WARDROBE & TV UNIT http://www.komandor.ie McMonagle Stone PAVING GARDEN http://www.mcmonaglestone.com Meadows & Byrne ACCESSORIES http://www.meadowsandbyrne.com Mullan Lighting LIGHTING http://www.mullanlighting.com Outlook Gardens GARDEN DESIGN & SH14 http://www.outlookgardens.com Urban Plant Life INDOOR PLANTS http://www.plantlife.ie RugArt RUGS http://www.rugart.ie SONAS Bathrooms BATHROOM SHOWHOUSE http://www.sonasbathrooms.com Stoney Road Press Ltd PATRICK SCOTT PRINTS http://www.stoneyroadpress.com Luxaflex Blinds BLINDS BEDROOM http://www.luxaflex.ie Vindr VS Limited WINDOWS & DOORS & SH6 http://www.vindrvs.com
Fashion Meets Design
Helen McAlinden’s inspiration for the Finline Furniture Showhouse
Urban with a hint of rustic and an organic twist. A palette inspired by nature as we see it in northern lights. The neutrals are light with a warm undertone & black is softened to a dense blue-grey.
Materials are natural including marble, wood, leather, and wool softened by warm and lux velvet textures. ‘Bring the Outside in’ with a hint of forest green and mustard as strong highlight colours sitting alongside lots of indoor foliage.
Many products are made from natural materials and where possible are sourced locally. Sustainability is key! Unique Artisan products sourced from talented Irish makers & companies. Beginning to define a fresh Irish style which is on-trend and contemporary.
The story of Finline Furniture
Finline Furniture is the largest manufacturer of sofas and chairs in Ireland – and one of the biggest in the British Isles – and 2019 marks the 40th anniversary of their establishment.
The Finline factory in Emo, built in 1979 by Kieran Finane and his wife Bridget, has expanded significantly over the years. They employ over 50 people, have exported to over 65 countries and have expanded their retail services in Ireland massively in recent years.
“We have expanded our retail presence in Ireland so that people can come and buy directly from Finline at factory prices,” says Sales Director Ciaran Finane who now runs the business alongside his brother Kilian.
“We opened showrooms in Cork and Galway in recent years and in the past year we have expanded our showrooms in Dublin and at our factory in Laois.”
“We’ve a very loyal team of staff, who are with us an average of 20+ years. It’s very skilled labour – craftspeople like cutters, sewers and upholsterers who are among the best in the world. Added to this is our unique and famous fabric collection sourced directly from the world’s finest mills in Italy, Belgium, Turkey and USA.”
What can the Showhouse do for my business?
How suppliers can get involved.
With over 26,850 high calibre visitors, the suppliers selected to participate in the Showhouse are provided with a unique means of brand and product promotion unlike any other form of marketing or advertising.
As a Showhouse Concessionaire/Supplier, you receive the following promotional and sales opportunities, both nationally and at the show itself:
- Company/brand details and listing in Showhouse handout distributed to all visitors
- Professional photos for your own promotional use (supplied to you free of charge).
- Video Tour of the Showhouse – supplied to you for your own website.
- Branding in each room where your products are being showcased. Branding by SDL
- Your Promotional Literature distributed at the information desk at Showhouse Exit
- Listing in the Ideal Homes Show Independent Newspaper Supplement –(300,000 readers) published on the Friday 26th October
- Showhouse Preview in Independent Newspaper Show Guide published during the week of the Show.
- Irish Times Newspaper – Saturday prior to event – 137,000 VIP Complimentary Tickets. Ideal Home Show has the highest ABC1 in Ireland – over 79%
- Free e-tickets for your customers/database
- Supply of Free Printed Admission Tickets for your customers.
- Promotion of Event and Showhouse on 150,000 printed Tickets.
- Showhouse promotional ezines to SDL’s database of 140,000 permission emails just prior to the event
- Extensive PR/Advertising campaigns and competition opportunities in the media and online/social media.
- Company/brand listing & links on the Showhouse sections of the Show website and online promotion through ezines.
- Media Partners include: The Irish Times, House & Home Magazine, FM104.
- As a concessionaire, you would supply, deliver, fit and remove products in the showhouse.