A Proven Business Opportunity
Over 27,000 affluent Home Owners, Home Makers, Movers and Improvers attend The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show in search of ideas, information, products and services they need to help them achieve their Ideal Home.
Direct Engagement With Real Customers
Some are looking for the interior design, décor and furnishing that they can be proud of, others are planning building projects, extensions, renovations and new builds while many are looking for appliances, technology, kitchens, bathrooms, retrofit insulation, flooring, windows and doors, comfort, sustainable energy solutions, outdoor living and lifestyle.
What Exhibitors Say
Spring 2019 Showhouse
The Best Brands – The Right Clientele
No other event or form of advertising offers you a direct person to person contact with over 27,000 customers (79% ABC1) who are there in search of suppliers like you.
The permanent tsb Ideal Home Show – Ireland’s Biggest Home Show
Autumn 25 – 28 October 2019
(October Bank Holiday Weekend)
Spring 17th – 19th April 2020
Friday 11.00 noon– 6.00pm
Sat/Sun 10.00am – 6.00pm
Monday 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Meet Nick Knowles – TV presenter of the very popular home show DIY SOS
- Discover Harvey Norman’s Spring Summer 2019 Home collection at the Ideal Home Show
- Meet Deirdre Whelan – Interior Designer and Judge of RTÉ’s Home of The Year
- How to choose the right contractor for your home improvement
- Peter Crowley – Architect and Judge of RTÉ’s Home of The Year